Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Everything is in flux. It's been a six-month long last night in town, all that's left in my fridge is an unopened bottle of abandoned hi-life and last fall's cvs cherry flu medication pick your afterparty fuckers there are this this and this many ways to drink the sun up.

I feel numb, I am going to stop trying to focus and hopefully will wake up having cleared a better portion of the midwest. In the meantime there is always, what, logistics I guess and waiting for reality to dissappoint one last time oh and there is also my mom who is pretty damn convinced I will lose this job too and is convinced in a such pitches only audible by howler monkeys and my subconcious in therapy ten years after.
I wish we all hovered five feet off the ground and traveled faster than the speed of weather, then maybe we'd actually be getting somewhere.