Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm watching that show "The Tudors", which is one of those shows where the loud parts are really fucking loud and the quiet parts are impossible to hear, which I hate. Otherwise, it's ok. There seems to be alot of sports and sex during this particular monarchy, but I'm only on the first episode and also presumably the first queen. It's been awhile since I've brushed up on my european history, even though it was far and away my favorite subject in school. Anyway. Anyways.
I spent most of this weekend lounging beside several different pools. Pool party! It's been awhile since I've been to one of those, the combination of chlorine and beer and things cooking on a grill is great and also sleep-inducing, so I've limited my alcohol consumption to daytime only this weekend. Plus everyone is at coachella.
Oh hey every other scene in this show is sex. It's like Rome but with British accents with fuller skirts. And also, Sam Neill will forever be the dude from Jurassic Park only wearing different costumes.

I need to take a tiny weekend vacation one of these weekends.