Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Jill has already read 56 books." Facebook makes me sound like I'm the Book-It program. I made it all the way through "The Human Stain" now where's my personal pan pizza. Dammit!

My office window faces the west, I can see the weather coming into town by way of the mountains and boy it does not look good. It's the meterological equivalent of horsemen coming over a hill, I'm fighting the urge to run to the other side of the building. It gets a little closer every time I move my head to right. It's going to raaaaaaain. Good thing I have a ton of errands to run tonight. Hey, guys, I'm going/coming home in two days count them one two days. I've been slightly on edge all week, the result of which is a diminishing bottle of vodka. Downing that shit as soon as I get home from work. I thought "if I can get past my doctor's appointment I will be okay" or "if i can get past this presentation I will be okay", well I am past both of those things. And I don't feel the slightest bit okay. Weather is part of the problem and drinking is part of the solution. Part is part of the party.