Thursday, April 24, 2008

Is it just me, or does Cynthia Nixon's girlfriend look like she could also be her son? See, this is why I have never dated a fellow red-head. I don't want to look related to my boyfriend.

I'm bored, and also very very cold.



erin: like if i went to a bathroom, and that picture was hanging up on the wall, i would feel weird taking my pants down to pee
erin: i'd have to find another toilet
erin: just sayin'
me: WHATS THE POINT OF THAT BIKE. there's no pedals. you have to walk it?
me: or, shimmy it, as the case may be
erin: shimmycycle
me: that thing sticking up near his butt makes me uncomfortable, too
erin: everything about it is wrong
me: i think this whole illustration is out of a marquis de sade instruction manual or something
erin: like why is he flexing his legs like a ballerina
erin: yea like if you turn the page, he's eating poo