Sunday, June 22, 2008

I declare this weather: ridiculous. Hey, let's talk about the weather. (hi, hi, hi) Then let's talk about gas prices. Then let's talk about the weather again. No but seriously folks, I know I hate on American Apparel as much as the next girl not flatchested enough to wear a shiny bandeau top, but the only I've been sporting in 115 degree heat is AA terrycloth track shorts and a thin tank top. And I laze around the house in it! And I go shopping in it! And I go visit friends in it! And I wander around the thick, thick night heat and watch the sprinklers evaporate before they hit the ground. I want to live in a place with higher humidity and lower temperatures, where I don't need a car, I want a dog and I want to name him Wendell Gee.
Don't steal my dog name, you guys.

It's been so uneventful up in here that I think it's causing a rift in the time-space continuum, whereby events are actually sucked up into a different dimension never to be heard from again. Come to my living room and learn about physics, it's a hotbed. I've been watching Nip/Tuck. The second season is pretty intense, although I laughed when I saw Alec Baldwin. It's knee-jerkian.




There were two R.E.M. references in the above entry. Can you find them? It will be fun, like Highlights Magazine (for children).