Friday, August 22, 2008

To commemorate it being Friday and all, I made a mixtape of six and one dozen half of my favorite songs, mostly of the indie rock genre. Yeah, some of them are on the smarmy side, but I stand by my choices.


I don't really have a good picture for this, so here's another baby porcupine.

Here is where you download them.

1. Robyn Hitchcock - Madonna of the Wasps
2. Spoon - The Way We Get By
3. Midlake - Roscoe
4. Crooked Fingers - You Can Never Leave
5. R.E.M. - Begin the Begin
6. Wolf Parade - Dear Sons and Daughters of Hungry Ghosts
7. Beck - Earthquake Weather
8. David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes
9. Luna - Astronaut
10. The Decemberists - Sixteen Military Wives
11. Pinback - Fortress
12. Brian Eno - St. Elmo's Fire
13. Talking Heads - Lifetime Piling Up
14. Mew - The Zookeeper's Boy
15. Neutral Milk Hotel - King of Carrot Flowers 2
16. Tapes N' Tapes - Cowbell