Thursday, September 04, 2008

Some blogging rules, in order to keep people interested:

1. Don't go long periods of time between posting entries.
2. Don't blog about your boring pursuits, such as new glasses or the fact that you are watching all the X-Files episodes in order.
3. Don't blog for the sole purpose of apologizing for your absence.

Oh hey guys, I have failed on all fronts. Did I mention I am watching all the X-Files episodes in order? I mean, that's not all I'm doing. I'm also doing the work-work of two, and being ensnared by the privacy filters of livejournal.com which is oh so tempting. Privacy and my built in network of inside joke-keepers. Livejournal is pretty awesome, once you've built up a neighborhood, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Oh yeah, the X-Files makes more sense when you watch it in order.

I guess I could make a joke about Sarah Palin, but it's too fucking easy.