Monday, August 18, 2003

Somebody sent this to "All staff" via company e-mail:

I just had to send an email out to everyone (so forgive me if you�re not interested)�

I saw the movie �Open Range� this weekend with Kevin Costner and Robert Duvall and �it was such a well done movie which had really breathtaking lovely cinematography.� No there were no grand special effects, but the interaction and the level of acting between Duvall and Costner was really a sight to behold.� Total understatement.� �If you get a chance, go see it.� I don�t think you will be sorry if you do.�

And then my art director sent this out to everyone in response:

just had to send an email out to everyone (so forgive me if you're not interested)...

I saw the movie �Freddy vs Jason� this weekend with Freddy and Jason and �it was such a well done movie which had really breathtaking lovely cinematography.� No there were no grand special effects, but the interaction and the level of acting between Freddy and Jason was really a sight to behold.� Total understatement.� �If you get a chance, go see it.� I don�t think you will be sorry if you do.�