Friday, June 17, 2005

Strange things are afoot at the circle k....more exploring spaces between lines than magic phonebooths I'm afraid, fraying weather patterns and the like. On Sunday morning I pointed towards one apartment wall meaning call it north then said out loud "Do you remember the weather- the cloud we were driving towards, I would call it apocalyptic. I would say it's the kind of cloud with the ability to open a few seals." Let's light cigarettes and appear slightly unhealthy to the midday, to all of them, wait no not that-
um-
Then more back and forth and then I start clocking pauses the way they figure into longer silences, documenting bedside manner in hours and hours of not moving and in other stretches of normality hell even courtesy and hell even what- and then the weather starts up again.
Later I would name names, call it downright odd and think about how 40 flies can circle each other for hours without even one recorded collision. We all have such dumb luck.

This week in visual aids:






I am taking all my pictures through the viewmaster ringer.








this is when you can't decide between a shower or a moon landing.

right then. so 26.