Saturday, October 22, 2005

Newer Halloween costume idea: I am going to wear normal-lookin clothes, an eyepatch and a goatee, and claim to be from an alternate dimension.

Ok it's Saturday night and once again I am sitting at home on the internet. This time last year I was in Nashville seeing R.E.M., then it was R.E.M. again followed immediately by Jen Mears's birthday loft party, followed by Pinback, followed by Halloween it's Halloween, followed by November.

Reason #445392093 why this year should end: so I will stop comparing it to last year.

Today the netflixing began with "You Me and Everybody We Know" which was wonderful but Miranda July please stop stealing all my ideas- I really wish I were the one getting paid to be quirky and throw together arty films.
Anchorman was "just ok". Seriously this is all I have accomplished today of note and even though I can usually go on and on about doing absolutely nothing, I'm instead going to stare at the ceiling/tv and think about how I do not have a friend here at all because I would not mind a beer. And oh I can't drink alone, not in vegas. It's too nick cage that one movie he did about drinking in las vegas, and I am not a fan. Of nick cage. I like drinking. Not nick cage.

So, to sum this post up:
Drinking- yes.
Nicholas Cage action thriller- Nope.