Monday, October 10, 2005

two I actually wrote last night and am just now getting around to publishing because let's face it i am lazy

Remaining copacetic with the fact that I do not leave the house really except for work and errands and by errands I mean daytime things like borders and getting toothpaste and blue jeans, remaining copacetic I think so but maybe I am just perpetually tired and am making up for seven months of not really sleeping at all, or was it two years I lose track.
I don't really have any friends here yet. You'd think I'd be all emo-annoying about that but nah I save that kind of whining for the really insignificant shit, like difficult sideways glances from difficult boys.
I have cable for the first time in three years so now I can watch things like tom cruise inside the actors studio, I can watch things and learn things because tom cruise knows things. Maybe it's all the tylenol pm that keeps me inside, I am my own tiny anaesthesiologist waving goodnight from the cut-rate killswitch across the room.

I would have said "I remain copacetic" but it sounded too goddamn pretentious like merchant ivory doing henry james doing his take on the general state of things. Yeah, meaning to say what.