Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm bored, so here's a movie questionnaire.

1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.
Breakfast at Tiffany's

2. Name a movie you've seen multiple times in the theater.
I think I saw Amelie twice.

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Jude Law, Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, Philip Seymour Hoffman

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
Dane Cook

5.Name a movie you can and do quote from.
The Royal Tenenbaums

6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
A Hard Day's Night. And Funny Face, probably.

7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with.
I don't know if I've been "known" to sing along to any one in particular. I think I once did some dance fighting in Carrie's living room when West Side Story was on in the background.

8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
Schitzopolis

9. Name a movie you own.
Annie Hall

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
David Bowie. But he can pretty much stand still and impress me.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
the most memorable one being the "Death Race 2000" and "Rock N Roll High School" double feature.

12. Ever made out in a movie?
In high school, perhaps. I'm not really into PDA.

13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven't gotten around to yet.
Godfather Part Three

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
The first Mission Impossible.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Ugh, Garden State. And I pretty much hate myself for it.

16. Popcorn?
in small doses, I have dental work.

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)
not as often as I should. I abuse Netflix.

18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Pan's Labyrinth

19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
talkies

20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Peter Pan

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
oh god, Pay It Forward. either that or the Paris Hilton sex tape. does that count as a movie?

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Cremaster Two and the last hour of Cremaster Three

23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
The Exorcist.

24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Intentionally? I loved The Holy Grail for years and years.
Unintentionally? Drawing Restraint Four