Monday, February 18, 2008

So I had this four hour layover in Cincinnati, from Birmingham back to Vegas, and I ask a rep if I can get on an earlier flight. He says well I could if I hadn't checked baggage. Otherwise I'd be waiting three hours at the Vegas 'port for my bag. Ok, I say, so I wait out the four hours over several Outback margaritas and downloading a bunch of television shows to watch on the plane. I get to Vegas and guess what? My bag was on the earlier flight out. They let my bag have the flight but not me. AIR TRAVEL, WHAT CAN YOU DO.
Today I bought a flat screen television and got thirty percent off because it was the display model. And I got very good news in the mail that I can't get into over the internet because it's the internet and like the television commercials say ANYONE CAN SEE WHAT'S ON THE INTERNET. They assume way too much that anyone cares.
My hair is slightly shorter.