Monday, March 03, 2008

I haven't updated in a long time. It's because I FEEL NOTHING. No, not really, but wouldn't it be funny if I suddenly got all lipstick emo on everyone? It's been slow at work, I put two pictures of dinosaurs brandishing muskets on the office door, that's the only productive thing I have done lately.
Did I mention that Erin moved to Philadelphia? (every time I type "philadelphia" I get that fucking streets of philadelphia song in my head, which is probably why I haven't mentioned it yet.) It was kind of like on The Mary Tyler Moore Show when Rhoda moved to New York, except not ripe (rife?) with comedic possibility. And also, not on television.


I don't know what the deal is with this picture, it looks like the kind I used to take for the program of my childhood dance recitals. And also, how fucking annoying is Phyllis? I don't understand why she wasn't slapped more often.


I can geek out in any number of arcane pop culture corners.