Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm back from Chicago. Every single second was filled with pre-planned activities such as going to a very crowded music festival, teaching a class, and running to avoid sudden downpours. I'm sunburned due to Chicago's very schizophrenic weather patterns, it was cloudy when I left the house I promise. Now I'm redder than I ever get here, here in sunny Las Vegas. I was going to update earlier from the Detroit airport about how there is a monorail(!) in the airport, and how everything in the NWA terminal has Japanese translations for some strange reason. It was not what I was expecting from the Detroit airport. I could write a book an informative pamphlet on domestic airports. It's where I've been living for the last six months. Seems like it? Seems like it. I need some food and maybe some working out, I'm concerned for my sunburn, though.

Pictures to follow, but they are mostly just Jarvis Cocker.