Monday, March 23, 2009

WATCH! As I make fun of innocent high school kids who have become victim to the cesspool that is SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHY.



ZEPHYLIA - Really? Northwestern was your safety school?



WENDY - Works part-time at the Dress Barn, wishes it were Wet Seal.



DAN - Why are you wearing a wig, Dan.



CHUCK - turns 38 on graduation day.



MONCHICHI - lives way up in the trees, loves to run and play, has indeterminate jamaican-esque accent, total stoner.



LISA - I hope this is Lisa Frank. Otherwise, what the fuck.



DANIELLE - Reminds me of every girl I hated in high school. Just popular enough to be a total bitch, but not popular enough to emulate in any form or fashion.



MATT - Founder and sole member of his high school's Tangerine Dream fan club.



ELIZABETH - Honestly? I'm more worried about the floating picture frame behind her. Why is it floating? Did it just fall off the wall? Is it in mid-spat with the lamp? So many unanswered questions, Elizabeth. Why are you doing this to us.



RACHEL - Mom? Is that you?



DAWN - Wow, Dawn must be surrounded by a lot of positive support. Positive support, and Anne Geddes calenders.



JT - This is a cool dude that I would like to hang out with.

(Lexie provided the original idea for this, I would link to her LJ but its on lock. As is mine.)