Friday, May 01, 2009

I'm contemplating popping some prescription lenses in these new frames, and I trimmed up my hair. I posted this everywhere else so I may as well here, too.



Oh, I'm tired of looking at my own face. It's 7pm on a Friday night, and I'm leaning towards not going out due to a combination of gloomy weather, hating first friday, and really wanting to watch either Grey Gardens or Malice. Also, did I mention? I've given up on this city. Other things that my apartment has going for it is tasty coconut rum and tuna salad, and that I can't stop looking at Weardrobe. I wish their regulars included at least one girl who is over a sized 2. (I'd like to be inspired by someone who is a size 8, therefore knowing the combo would work on my size 8 i-like-sandwiches frame.)

And I'm trying to find a cheap flight to London or Paris. And I'm trying to learn some conversational French. The former proving more difficult.

And. AND. I might cut out a new dress pattern. Dare I attempt to wrangle thin jersey fabric? DO I DARE? All on a Friday night, my friend. All on a Friday night.


hey, remember what it was like before nicole kidman dyed her hair into white oblivion?