Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last night! Man! I went to see Fleetwood Mac at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, and ended up SORT OF TOTALLY HOOKED UP aka in the front row for the last part of the show. Which was awesome, because Stevie Nicks is one of my favorite women (of famous sort). I never expected to be, like, ten feet from her. And also, because they still sound pretty great. Here are a few pictures:









Here's a bonus something awesome. I totally wanted to do a similar dance during "Stand Back", but I didn't have enough room:


Watch Stevie Nicks - Stand Back in Rock  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

I'm going to refrain from any further Stevie Nicks picspam, as I am like five seconds from oil painting wolves onto tambourines. Also, there is a Golden Girls marathon on, which I need to get back to. It is imperative. For life.