Monday, April 24, 2006

It was a pretty good weekend. Thrifting, jogging, dancing to smiths/interpol/smiths/interpol, Lost, Hash House a Go-Go, lots and lots of putting together my apartment. Things are moving along nicely, now I just need a couch, a dining room table and a chest-of-drawers. The three most expensive things I could possibly need outside of diamonds and maybe some endangered species rugs. Oh and a helicopter, but who has the helipad you know what I am saying.

Here are some pictures of how the apartment is shaping up, the look I am going for is Gidget's bedroom. It still needs work:


I got the Quasar for eight bucks, don't worry I have a "real" television in my bedroom. This one is more for effect.


It's a vintage high chair, I bought it for the awesome plastic pattern. If I can find the right tools I will reassemble it into a barchair.


The record player arrived from ebay, yesterday I listened to "Go-Go", a korean album featuring J. Geils.


So there you go, ok back to writing mailers.