Friday, January 12, 2007

It's thirty seven degrees today. The windchill makes it feel like twenty five, the desert does not fuck around with windchill. It's blanket-cold and my eye hurts, we're supposed to meet at the post-op for an agency meeting but I don't want to drive my car. Oh, did I mention I am once again having saab issues. Taking it in on monday. Leaving it alone until then.
Did you hear me? I said we are supposed to meet at "The Post-Op", which is the bar across from the hospital that no doubt is filled with surgeons. I don't know if I am going to make it. I really wish I lived in a city with decent public transportation, I want to be able to walk to a party. Why does my eye hurt, it's not like the old bacteria- it feels like someone poked at it. It's not red but it hurts to blink. It feels like a stye but there's no stye visible. I probably wear too much eye makeup. I'll probably be blind within the decade, for some reason every viral or bacterial agent on the attack prefers to focus on my ocular.
Am I complaining? I don't mean to, I've been ooto for several weeks. On the alert. Ready at a phone call. Becoming entirely too familiar with daytime television.