Friday, January 26, 2007

We were sent home from work today because the entire third floor smelled like a giant permanent marker. It was supposedly toxic, not an entirely unpleasant smell but it was making other people bleed and vomit. It takes a lot of chemicals to knock me over, but any excuse to work from home, ya know. It's been awhile since I've watched my MTM dvds so I am watching season one disc by disc which is the way I prefer to watch television shows. I know that I am the only person on earth who actually owns these dvds so you'll just have to trust me on this mildly interesting observation: mary richards was kind of slutty. I mean, she seriously had a different guy in every episode, none of whom lasted more than one episode. I could write essays on this show, so I will just stop here. Oh the fine lines between geekery and esoterica. Esoterotica?
I'm stopping to check myspace.
...
...
Nothing and nothing. People don't post about shit going on here like they do in Atlanta. If anyone wants to know what's going on in Atlanta just ask me because what the hell else am I going to do with this information. I feel like I should go out tonight because my hair is behaving ridiculously well today- it's like pantene hair, addison-from-grey's anatomy-hair. Oh my god, this entry. What am I going to do about this entry. Here are some visual aids:





apparently some "killer mussels" have been let loose into lake mead. we're all in for it now.