Thursday, January 04, 2007

Quote of the week: "When I control the server, I control everything."

In other news, paid work at home week because we can't plug anything in at the new office. And there's no internet. And more importantly, no doors on the bathroom stalls. I am watching daytime television and hanging out with The Banj.

Atlanta was lots and lots of roads and rain. Sorry I couldn't call anyone, I was at the mercy of other people's transportation. I'm not one to rent a car, not when I am SAVING UP FOR A NINTENDO Wii. Plus I've given up on recreating atlanta circa three years ago.
I didn't get to go to the aquarium because apparently you need reservations, which kind of blows my mind. But not as much as the tacqeria's impossible whose schedule are you on hours.

I think my favorite local atlanta commercial is "title max has got your money your money your money". And also, I should never again leave las vegas, because apparently it causes celebrities to die.