Thursday, May 03, 2007

I hate people who blatantly show off during yoga class. I don't mean just doing a certain pose better than anyone else in the room, I mean like the chick last night who did a split when we were supposed to be in pigeon. She just annoyed me. Later at home I was wondering to myself if I could do splits like when I was twelve and HEY GUYS I TOTALLY ALMOST CAN. Thanks, yoga.
I'm having one of those lunchtime dilemmas where I'm too hungry to decide what to eat. Hasn't television been good this week? Is it sweeps? Lost was good, so was House and tonight is the Grey's spinoff that we are calling "ADDISON! starring Kim Gordon". I'm one of those losers who watches television. "Television: more entertaining than most of las vegas". That should tell you something right there.

In case you're wondering, Matt Lauer Sandiego was in Dubai this morning. Shocker, I know. I need one of those adrenaline shots. Also, a sandwich.