Saturday, May 19, 2007

Remind me to never again drink anything the cocktail waitress describes as "sort of a long island iced tea with chambord". Also could be described as "gasoline with grape kool aid". Man. I spent most of the morning drifting in and out of sleep, I literally had a dream about A PILE OF PUPPIES but got jolted out of it by a loud banging at the door. It was the in-person version of a wrong number, the kind that requires you to throw on clothes before assuring the person at the door that no one named Annalucia lives inside your apartment. Preakness, poolside and also- I just ate at the Atlanta Bread Company for old time's sake. Update! Still sort of sucks. There are so many better foodtime exports Atlanta could have provided.
The news is on the background, I'm really tired of Bush uttering the words "freedom" and "love" in the same sentence.