Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I like to order things online and then obsessively track the package via the USPS website as it travels across the country. It's like that one widget that you can plug a flight into and it will tell you where the plane is at that exact moment. It's mostly likely hovering over texas. I'm a little insane, but not in that cool self-indulgent suicide watch sort of way, in that I track and control everything in my life to the nth degree and have tiny anxiety attacks for no real reason sort of way. WRITE A POETRY ABOUT THAT SYLVIA PLATHBOTS. Hey, there's always drinking. Drinking helps.

ANOTHER RANT: It really pisses me off to see mediocre writers get awesome advertising jobs but hey it's advertising and I have to remember that it's JUST ADVERTISING. Life tends to favor mediocrity anyways, it's a law of nature. Everything does it's damndest to become lukewarm. To become room temperature. It's why we get condensation and weather and Dane Cook movies.

If you want to feel good about yourself and about life in general, do yourself a favor and stay the fuck away from Cory Kennedy's blog.