Monday, November 05, 2007

I don't like it when the sun goes down at four-thirty, it makes me think I'm working even later and even harder than I actually am. Which is grumpify-inducing. Yeah, I'm churnin' everyone's goddamned copy today. This weekend I saw some movies, three movies to be exact:
"Factory Girl" (WARNING THIS MOVIE HAS JIMMY FALLON IN IT I DID NOT KNOW THAT BEFORE PRESSING PLAY) which I don't really have much to say about save the parenthetical warning. It was exactly what I expected it to be, which wasn't that much.
"The Darjeeling Limited"- my favorite part was the peacock feather thing. Oh, Wes Anderson let's get married.
"The Deerhunter"- not the band, the movie starring meryl streep. I had never seen it before. It made me want to rock back and forth in the corner.

Those are my astute movie reviews, thanks film studies minor!
I would like for ad writers to go on strike with the television writers except here are my demands: no more assholes in the ad industry. Let's put a cap on the hiring of opportunistic assholes. And also I have several scripts involving giant talking triangles I would like produced.

Thank you and goodnight. Oh wait, it's only five? Right, it's only five.