Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I really really want Melanie Griffith (this is a link) and Stevie Nicks to collaborate on something. My friend sent me a myspace message about that possibility after I posted about wanting this majestic tambourine (this is also a link) for my birthday. Imagine the magic! Imagine the flowing velvet dresses!
Anyways, my attempt to reply to said message made my internet crash n burn, which was probably just a kink in the myspace system, but I prefer to interpret it as thus (via ichat transcript):

me: If only melanie griffith and stevie nicks would collaborate on something.
could you imagine the magic?
erin: wow that would open a new door for melanie
erin: literally
me: oh shit replying to that made my internet shut down
me: MY INTERNET COULD NOT HANDLE THE IDEA OF A STEVIE NICKS/MELANIE GRIFFITH COLLABORATION
erin: internet said, simply, NO.
me: it sure did


It sure did.