Sunday, May 18, 2008

The commercials for Cymbalta (an antidepressant) use the same music used in that movie Sophie's Choice, so seeing it makes me think of coney island and concentration camps, I'm pretty sure that wasn't the intent of the ad agency.
Speaking of concentration camps (and there's a sentence I did not think I would be using today), I just got sucked into one of those wikipedia downward spirals. I was looking up something about L'Avventura and I clicked on several links leading me to the fact that there was actually a film genre called "Nazisploitation". This has to be one of the bigger WTFuckery moments in film history.
My car is still in the shop. I should say, my car is in the shop again where it remains still. Last week I paid for new strut mounts and yesterday I discovered I needed a new fuel pump because the car would not start. I would say the two are related except the two are so completely unrelated in the world of car. Anyways, I'm spending every last penny on this. I had to cancel my memorial day trip to Philly which is just disappointing as all get out. I guess that's the price of being an adult and also of driving a luxury car that's over five years old.
I'm half jealous of all of you still in college. Man, what I wouldn't give for a summer vacation or at least a couple of weeks off between semesters. Responsibility comes at you full force and it just doesn't let up.

I gotta give credit for the new title of my blog to a video posted by bunny mcintosh. Now I'm going to my template to figure out how to change the link/visited link colors.