Friday, May 16, 2008

Two days ago I had words with some particularly underwhelming split pea soup, the kind that comes powdered from the vegan section of your local grocer, I said YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL YOURSELF SOUP as I poured it down the sink. I am a split pea soup enthusiast, and this wasn't cutting it.
Yesterday I spent a good portion of the day sitting in a mechanic's waiting room, a bad waiting room in an even worse side of town, I had to wait for my strut mounts and then I had to wait for my strut mounts to be, well, mounted. I guess. Installed.
Today I have a pile of long copy documents to finish, I am trying to be pro-active about this. But they aren't due until next Thursday so I'm needling around the internet, frowning at the fact that nobody updates on Friday afternoons. I also did this:


Which Lost Character are you?


I was kind of hoping to get Ben.