Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For all your partying, irony, or ironic partying needs, I present:



Jock Jamz Mix Party '09 (this is the link to download)

1. 2 Unlimited - Get Ready For This
2. Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
3. Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
4. London Beat - I've Been Thinking About You
5. Snap! - The Power
6. Lo-Fidelity Allstars - Battle Flag
7. K7- Come Baby Come
8. C+C Music Factory - Things That Make You Go Hmm...
9. Reel 2 Reel - I Like To Move It
10. Jock Jams* - Cotton Eyed Joe
11. Basshunter - Please Don't Go (Wideboys Edit)
12. KLF - 3am Eternal
13. Bel Biv Devoe - Poison
14. Real McCoy - Another Night
15. Z Onyx - Slam (Ultimix)
16. Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless)
17. Juliet Waters - I Want You
18. Quad City DJs- Space Jam



*I have no idea who the fuck sings Cotton Eyed Joe, this mp3 reads "Jock Jams" in the artist column.