Wednesday, November 03, 2004

From www.thismodernworld.com

"Four more years of American soldiers being used as cannon fodder.

Four more years of scientific decisions being made by people who believe in a ghost in the clouds.

Four more years of debt that our children and grandchildren will have to pay off.

Four more years of racists and lunatics for judicial appointments

Four more years of looting the treasury and squandering it on corporate cronies.

Four more years of making enemies faster than we can kill them.

Four more years of fear and darkness and racism and hatred and stupidity and guns and bad country music.

I look at the big map and all of the red in flyover country and I feel like I`ve been locked in a room with the slow learners. We have become the country that pulls a dry cleaning bag over its head to play astronaut."


I think I found this on Fambmx's fotolog page, so thanks.