Sunday, December 12, 2004

I am supposed to be writing even more ads featuring this whole hip hop supastar xzibit extravaganza, but I am finding it rather difficult to concentrate. I feel like back in college or high school even (like I can remember that far back) when I waited until sunday evening to start studying for monday morning's test. Granted this is much much easier, but I'm a little distracted by the fact that I've yet to find out whether kevin is alive or has gone by way of improper chainsaw usage. Or even back in town for that matter.
What a crap weekend. No money to go out with, not even enough to eat with, sleeping or staring at a wall by myself, chainsmoking, feeling physically ill due to various factors, shuffling from place to place, feeling like I don't even factor in. I can't believe I have to write hiphop headlines.

Something of mine had better get pimped as a result of this, is all I'm saying.