Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I just wrote the following in an attempt to "street up" the first line of body copy, as directed by the client:

Get your texting skills ready, cause here's your chance to hang with Xzibit.
Got mad texting skills? Here's your chance to hang with Xzibit.
Wanna hang with Xzibit? Time to get your text on.
Wanna hang with Xzibit? Get your texting skills ready.

Yeah, cause nothing says authentic urban slang like...texting.




Can I crawl back into bed now? Thanks.




...from the "lookin' for a turbo" files.


Oh man, that song "Low Desert" kinda sounds like a rock song coming out of these here soundsticks. And by "kinda sounds like a rock song" I mean sounds different from ever before. Not like I listen to new adventures a whole whole lot. Ok now I'm rambling.
Damn, these soundsticks are magical.