Wednesday, February 15, 2006

There are lots of tiny sandstorms in Vegas today. The 40mph wind picks up the trash from one vacant lot and deposits it in another vacant lot, this morning it sounded like someone was destroying the contents of my closet when it was really just the trees trying to get in through the windows. Last night I didn't leave work until eight thirty and proceeded to watch House and fall asleep where I further proceeded to have a dream where I was sleeping with that dude from House and then I woke up with mild abdominal pains and was absolutely certain I was dying for about three minutes until I turned on CNN. And then realized that it's not me, it's the rest of world with all their cartoons and unneccesary trailer parks and problems, problems. This planet is one whiny son of a bitch, I tell you what.