Friday, June 09, 2006

Oh is blogger allowing me to update now? How kind. Anyway, here's the post I tried to slap on here all day yesterday and was denied:

Jill: everyone knows you can't just own one dog. you have to get that dog a companion dog
Jill: that way if they every get left behind when the family moves across the country, the one dog will have a companion to travel with, and they can have madcap adventures together.
JapanAirLines: yeah, although they still need a cat for comedic balance
Jill: it would have to be an alley cat. like a streetwise cat.
JapanAirLines: yeah, and it would have to be voiced by ben stiller. or possibly ben stein. it's a schizophrinic cat! one voice in it's head it ben stiller, the other is ben stein, but it speaks with adam sandler's voice
Jill: the cat would be voiced by janine garafalo
JapanAirLines: oh yeah, even better. or sarah silverman.

My birthday is in one week, less one day. If you need my address for cards and other well wishes let me know. I like birthdays. I want a cake with Kenny Loggins face on it.



Today is boring so far. So far I watched some Colbert and listened to "I Love a Rainy Night". I think I need a vacation though. What's funny is that if I went to Atlanta there's no one even left there to stay with so I would have to get a hotel room. Which is fine, I like hotels but the real tack of it all is that if I went to Atlanta I would have to stay with my mom in Lagrange and then I would just be stuck in Lagrange and that's not the point at all. Not in the least.