Monday, June 26, 2006

Ok lets see

On Thursday evening I saw what I can only assume was Vegas's smartest chicken play tic-tac-toe against human opponents outside the Fitzgerald. One kid said "wow that chicken is really smart". I also had giant pina colada #1.





Friday was the pool and trying to sleep all day, then the start of the convention where I took a bunch of shots but exactly zero pictures (get it, GET IT) and then the beauty bar where I saw mickey avalon for the second time in so many months.







And then Saturday we went somewhere dumb like Margaritaville.



Sunday was more pool time, ten minutes of thrifting and then giant pina colada #2. Today I am trying to catch up with all the internet time i missed over the weekend. Which is fine because to be honest I am getting sick of the computer world, which is really just the same thing over and over and also has no slouch boots in my size.