Saturday, July 15, 2006

I just added the following movies to my netflix queueue:

Out of Africa, New York Minute, The Adventures of Pippi Longstocking, The Devil and Daniel Johnston (which has not actually been released yet). At the rate I am barrelling through my queue I should be watching those movies by next Christmas.
Tonight is the one year anniversary of this really dumb night at beauty bar called "rawkers". It's the sort of night where a lot of new order remixes get played back to back with a lot of joy division remixes. Which would be fine if it didn't attract leather-clad go go dancers and unattractive girls who wear plastic dresses. These are also the sort of people who tend to flail. A lot. But anyways there are about 100 bands playing tonight and we have free passes so I guess I am going.
Yesterday I woke up with a migraine so bad that I missed half the workday due to being asleep on the bathmat. Bathmats are awfully convenient because not only are they located directly next to the toilet but they are also located in the only room not plagued by sunshine weasling it's way through blinds. Three drinks at the art bar. The flaming lips in it's entirety. What's that visual effect caused by looking at too many stripes?

What I really want right now is one of those giant pina coladas from the street vendor outside the fitzgerald.