Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's smack in the middle of summer an therefore I am uploading my extra special summer mix tape for everyone to download and enjoy. Just click the link below!

Summer Jams Mix '06


Here is the tracklist, although I have no idea what order it will actually upload in:

Loudon Wainwright III- "The Swimming Song"
Frank Zappa- "Baby Snakes"
Big Boi- "I'm On It"
David Bowie- "Love You Til Tuesday"
The Beach Boys- "I Get Around"
Love- "Bummer in the Summer"
Don Henley- "The Boys of Summer"
The Raconteurs- "Yellow Sun"
The Isley Brothers- "Summer Breeze"
Captain Ahab- "I Can't Wait for Summer"
Animal Collective- "Sweet Road"
Marble Valley- "Sunset Sprinkler"
Belle and Sebastian- "Another Sunny Day"
Da Backwudz- "I Don't Like The Look Of It"
The Kinks- "Sunny Afternoon"
Tom Glazer- "Why Is It Hot In The Summer?"
Custom Kings- "Swimming in Darkness"
Steely Dan- "Deacon Blues"
Pavement- "Summer Babe"
Iron and Wine- "Teeth in the Grass"
Beck- "Sweet Sunshine"
Architecture in Helsinki- "Do the Whirlwind"