Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What the fuck las vegas, I wake up to a day off and thunderstorms? All I had planned today was sitting by the pool, or sitting in the pool and I wake up to thunderstorms, and people completely unable to drive in the least bit of rain, it's funny on the short drive back from my gym I saw two people pulled over with their emergency blinkers on and one wreck, it's even worse than Atlanta. Nobody here has the slightest clue as to how to drive in a downpour.
I probably should have gone out last night so I could justify laying around all day, but there were several problems with that plan- one being that I am still coughing uncontrollably at night and I need to rest and get over it, the other being that I don't even really like Black Heart Procession, where everyone was going, and whose music sound exactly as their name would suggest. Depressing. I am so tired of neo-shoegaze depressing music, I just want to dance you fuckers.
So what am I going to do today. I have already been to the gym and to Borders, the thrift stores are closed and they might even cancel the fireworks, whats the fourth without explosions in the sky. Or without beer. I should get some beer, anybody wanna come to Vegas and drink beer in the rain?
I am so stream of consciousness today I tell you what.