Thursday, July 13, 2006

Some things I kind of like about Las Vegas, though they don't make up for the rest of the crap, a story with pictures:

The fact that everywhere you turn there is the opportunity to play tic-tac-toe with a live chicken:



Shit like this guy, the man of 1000 voices. Not that I would ever go see him but the fact that he is there is slighly comforting:



Bonnie Springs, which is a fake old western town. It's so bad it's good, plus iit feels like the middle of nowhere. I actually recommend this to no one:



Ridiculous theme bars, like red square (communism-themed):



And quarks (star trek theme):



The fact that the "scene" is not even a scene and therefore the djs in said scene play pretty much whatever they want. On the downside it's not always what I want. I don't have a picture for this, so The Killers are going to have to suffice.



The Flex sign, Flex!


I also like how there is a molester van parked directly behind it.


Creamed corn:


ps. the description on this picture is "ghetto office corn casserole".


ok now it's your turn to talk about your sh-city.