Thursday, August 24, 2006

Did you know that there is no lottery in Nevada? I'll let you think about that one for a second.

I am currently downloading/listening to "Another Green World". The desire to do this came on suddenly and with no real explanation, because I rarely sit and listen to an entire album- it's always shuffle round these parts. You can hear eno building that ill-concieved bridge into ambient, ill-concieved to me anyways- taking tiger mountain is one of my favorite albums of all time. All thyme.
Has everyone taken a shot at my movie quote meme? It took me like an hour this morning to throw it all together, luckily I have less than zero work on my plate right now so that's ok. Still. Everyone should take a shot at it because remembering things is important in the development of the brain, the broab. Now I am just making shit up.
I can't believe Pluto is not a planet anymore. My Very Excited Mother Just Served Us Nine

Nine what. Nothing, that pneumonic device is done for.