Thursday, August 24, 2006

I did this movie quote meme primarily for livejournal- I get more audience participation over there, but hell I may as well give you guys a shot too.
GUESS THE MOVIE THAT EACH QUOTE COMES FROM AND WIN AN IMAGINARY PRIZE. Guess it in the comments, you guys- not just aloud to yourself.

1. There you go, hiding behind a smokescreen of bourgeois cliches.

2. Eileen Harriet Palglace will have final say on every known subject, including who should be put to death, what clothes everyone should wear, what movies suck, and whether bald men who grow ponytails should still get laid.

3. Oh no, Dad. It's completely baked.

4. "Were they done for your mother's benefit?" "No, no I wouldn't say 'benefit'."

5. And it was. I was totally fine. I've never even been to Mt. Vesuvius.

6. What characters? There's a bunch of little kids dressed up in animal costumes.

7. I'm not my dear, you can fuck my dear.

8. I already know an awful lot of people and until one of them dies I couldn't possibly meet anyone else.

9. And you can always take off the skirt and use it as a cape.

10. I'm sorry, but I thought I better hit you before he did. He's in better shape than I am.

11. How the hell do I know why there were Nazis? I don't know how the can opener works!

12. The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee.

13. I've seen The Exorcist about a hundred and sixty-seven times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.

14. Jazz is the last refuge of the untalented. Jazz musicians enjoy themselves more than anyone listening to them does.

15. Failure is not an option. And Bethany? If you feel the need to vomit up there, just swallow it.

16. I'm standing where my, uh, living room was and it's not here because my house is gone and it's an Ultimart!

17. It's so stimulating being your hat.

18. Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

19. I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech.

20. It's nice to live in a country where life, liberty... and all the rest of it still stand for something.