Saturday, August 05, 2006

Last night I decided to paint my fingernails bright fucking red. Today I have put my hair up in tiny buns, hoping it will be wavy when I take them down. As it is I look like some cartoon j-pop rave chick from the early 90's. Somebody pass the plastic clothing, please.
Saturday gym time, saturday pool time, saturday netflix time, today it was Soylent Green and I bet it would have been better if I did not already know that SOYLENT GREEN WAS PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE POPSICLES. I do like that they called the prostitutes (kept women?) "furniture". 2022 is going to be such a great year I can feel it all the way from here.
Later there's an expensive birthday party starring that band The Subways but right now I am going to go see what Target can do for me. I have to take down this hairdo first.