Sunday, August 13, 2006

Yesterday I all I ate were pudding cups. I ate two pudding cups. I fell into the pool, it felt nice, but I was so out of it and I thought maybe the other people at the pool could tell that I was out of it so I only stayed outside for about a half hour. I went back inside and almost finished a book. I watched northern exposure. It's a good show, I had forgotten that it was a good show. I hope it didn't get shitty at the end, like Frasier or the X Files. I never actually watched it while it was on. I am going to the gym. I want to run outside but that's a ridiculous concept in this sort of weather. And thai food, that too. I need to clean- there are two empty pudding cups on my bedside table. Yesterday was a grey gardens sort of day.
I could write about friday night and what gave me the hangover but it's just old familiar vodka tonics and oh I forgot that the guy from jurassic five was djing. I forgot about that. There was some impressive breakdancing. Erin was wondering if breakdancing was a dominant gene. I don't think babies pop-lock their way out of a womb.