Friday, September 01, 2006

FALL FALL FALL HEY GUYS ITS FALL ok not officially but it is September which- in my head anyways- is the beginning of fall. Even though it's still 100 degrees outside, it's freakin' fall, which is by far my favorite season. And to usher it in, I have thrown together a FALL MIX CD, which I will post here as a giant zip file ready for you to download.

FALL MIX O'SIX


Tracklist, though again I don't know what order it will upload in:

1. Starlite Mints- Pumpkin
2. The Flaming Lips- My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion
3. Snoozer- Labor Day. I have no idea who this band is- I downloaded this song from a site that sells clothing.
4. Tom Vek- Summer Fall
5. David Bowie- Chilly Down. It's the song from Labyrinth that everyone forgets about, but is so much fun.
6. Britta Phillips and Dean Wareham- Indian Summer. Not the best song from the album, but the only one remotely related to fall.
7. The Decemberits- The Sporting Life. The Decemberists just seem like a fall kind of band to me.
8. Hank Williams, Jr.- Are You Ready For Some Football (ABC's Monday Night Football Theme). Well, are you?
9. The White Stripes- Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground. I know you all have this song already. This is the super duper fall version. It's exactly the same.
10. Unwound- October All Over
11. Beck- Atmospheric Conditions
12. R.E.M.- Carnival of Sorts (Box Cars). Another fall band.
13. Of Montreal- October is Eternal
14. The Fat Boys- Are You Ready For Freddy? If you're not ready for football, at least be ready for Freddy. Find out how at www.ready.gov- oh, and Freddy raps in this song.
15. The Beetlejuice Soundtrack- Jump In The Line.
16. Wyclef Jean- Gone Til November. Aah, pre-Shakira Wyclef.
17. Telex- Sigmund Freud's Party. I have no idea why I threw this one in. There is tap-dancing in it.
18. Guns N' Roses- November Rain. All nine minutes.
19. Morrissey- November Spawned a Monster
20. Klaus Nomi- After the Fall. Which I don't think is actually about fall.


whats up, fall