Monday, September 25, 2006

Yesterday I had one of those lost days (not a day watching the show lost, a day that didn't feel as complete as a day should), getting out of bed just long enough to take the overflowing garbage out and setting the television to fox so I could watch "Family Guy"...Red Dawn...red dawn...Hey, if you guys have any trouble sleeping, just turn on that show Brothers and Sisters. That did the trick for me.
This morning I idiot-ically realized I left my laptop at home after driving the thirty minutes to work. It took me another hour to retrieve it. On the way I listened to NPR (so if anyone asked, it was research, that's "research" you guys) and learned that not only is tattoo ink not regulated by the food and drug administration, it also probably contains carcinogens. And also, don't buy a house in Nevada or Georgia. Or if you do, get a fixed-rate mortgage. People are getting screwed on those other kinds. Something about interest rates.
I am a decanter of knowledge. A wellspring, even.