Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's possible that I am only attracted to guys who are already in relationships on some kind of unconcious level. That being said, here is a completely unrelated blog entry:
Earlier I watched Federer defeat Roddick for the US Open title, he is probably the best tennis player in the history of tennis. If not now, in a few titles. He is un-stop-a-ble, like Jal's stopsign-shaped picture frame. Which never did make much sense. (I don't have anything insightful to say about tennis.) During the trophy ceremony Banjo was running around the chairs, under the coffee table and doing wild sprints back and forth across the designated dining portion of our living room. He has had a taste of relative sweet freedom.
I already went running today but I kind of want to go back to the gym. I would like to lose ten pounds immediately please. Oh cool a new Simpsons. This entry is being brought to you in real time. I am going to go get some limeaide. I got some limeaide, awesome.
I just saw a commercial advising me to "find out how meth affects you".