Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm listening to Beggar's Banquet on vinyl. I have so many records piled up, or rather leaned up side by side in a listening queue. It's creaking and snapping, my record player looks better than it sounds. But I suppose a dusty sound lends a certain something to certain music. It made Blonde on Blonde just that much more romantic, especially around hour three of "Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands".
I'm not looking forward to whatever the boys club has in store tonight, if we ever catch up with them, if we ever care to catch up with them. I never have fun on photo shoots, not even with the free food and drinks, not even in the luxury Palms suits. My body immediately goes into exasperated headache mode, I have no patience for the best shots. It's a good thing all I do is sit and maybe fetch coffee. I'm a writer. I write the words, some people have a hard time understanding that. I wish Miis were more like Sims. There's no drama to be had on the Mii Plaza.
Oh man, here's a winner from the world of who's trying to friend me on myspace:

About me:
I am 35 years old,but I look like I'm 22.I have 3 children that doesn't live with me.I like to play games(board games,dice,cards,video games.Watch movies,go out with friends or family or on a date with a female.I'm an active person,I'm a little guy but large where it counts.I'm about 5'9" tall,140 lbs.,brown hair,hazel eyes,3/4 indian.Single because I want to be.I would rather play sports than watch them.I like to party a little bit.Easy going,nice loveable kind of guy,sometimes funny.I love children.I have a nice tight butt.I am a pretty good cook,I like to eat(food & my lady friends).Anything else you want to know just ask.


oh my god, learn how to put a space after the period. AND THEN I THINK WE WILL HAVE A WINNER.