Monday, February 19, 2007

Last night I made cookies from scratch. Oatmeal cookies, it's my mom's recipe- the same one that I've been enjoying since forever. They kick ass, but that could be nostalgia speaking. Does anyone want a cookie? I apparently lack the ability to cut a recipe in half, simple math skillz, what can I say. I have a lot of cookies I guess is what I can say.
I'm drinking coffee at ten pm, trying not to fall asleep before going to the airport at midnight. I miss being able to stay awake late, I'm so old. I can go to sleep at ten pm, no problem. Twelve hours of sleep a night no problem. My system's permanently fucked, or maybe not. (I sometimes make up my own medicine.) I worked today, yesterday, saturday I woke up to go to work but couldn't because someone set the fire alarm off in the building. I don't mind working so much but I hate waking up early (see previous sentences), thus in my brain I have worked all weekend. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday to face down under all it's flourescent madness.
I need to go somewhere for the weekend, one of these weekends. I need to like you wouldn't believe.