Sunday, February 11, 2007

there are a lot of nineteen-year-olds who have for some reason friended me on livejournal

I jog off hangovers, isn't that idiotic? (We never learn, or maybe we're too scared to learn.) There's a certain livejournal idiosyncratic tendency that actually makes me angry, it's when people write "i think it", such as "i think it strange that someone taught you to write like this". Who taught you to write like that? Are you pretending to be british? Are you pretending to wear a white parliamentary wig and denounce this and that in the name of teenage narcissism?

I can't decide what's more annoying, syntactic pretense or structuring an entry so it reads like bad poetry. We know how to read, we know to take a short breath when the sentence is over. You don't have to force it on everyone like you're a one-man high school literary magazine.

I'm grouchy because I jog off hangovers, isn't that idiotic?